FOURTEEN GAUGES FOR YOUR FSX and FS9 AIRCRAFT
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PANELS COMBINING THIS GAUGES IN ANY WAY YOU WANT IT
- Three GPS': BENDIX KLN 94, BENDIX KLN 90B and GARMIN GNS530
- Two NAV – COM radios: BENDIX KX 165A NAV1 – COM1 RADIO and NAV2 – COM2 RADIO
- One ADF: BENDIX KR 87 ADF
- One DME: BENDIX KN 62 A DME
- Two Autopilots: BENDIX KAP140 and BENDIX KFC225
- Two transponders: BENDIX KT 70 and KT 76C
- Three audio panels: KMA26, KMA24 and KA134
- Follow a flight plan (note that no AIRAC updates are possible, just FS internal data are used).
- Flight direct to a FLP waypoint (by passing some of them) and continue from there.
- Choose any waypoint in Microsoft database to flight direct to without a flight plan loaded.
- Select an Arrival procedure for destination airport (if it’s implemented in Microsoft FS).
- Display a lot of different information concerning airports and navaids.
- Display information concerning fuel and winds.
- Pass VOR, ADF and COM frequencies from navaids or airports to aircraft radios.
- Map page.
-Windows XP with at least SP1 or later, FS9 (for FS9 version) and FSX SP1 (for FSX version). A screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher (1240 x 1024 recommended).