With each of our BOEING 2D panels you can be simming ALL the time with just the main view, where you'll find all the information needed for flying, and much more than what you get using the default panels. We have redesign almost all the gauges to improve readability and to add a lot of new functions in them, keeping their aspect realistic. Besides, we have also modified the Virtual Cockpits to include most of new gauges in them. Have a look to the media section of our web site. (Please, note that quality has been reduced by compression).
- All gauges visible in an only screen (except for FMC, that requires a separate windows) keeping an excellent readabilty.
- Aircraft Virtual Cockpits adapted as far as possible.
- Antialiasing vectorial EADI/PFD which includes Autopilot annunciators, IAS trend indication, radio height and ground speed readout.
- Vectorial EHSI/MFD with multiple screen modes. Displays indication of distance to reach altitude selected in autopilot.
- GPWS and Traffic Info (FSX version only).
- Lateral and vertical navigation implemented via FMC.
- FMC that can manage flight plans created with Microsoft Flight Simulator FS9 or FSX, or any add-on which can export flight plans in the FS format. We have eliminated the complex way in what you have to plan your flight in current commercial FMCs implemented in some of the commercial airliners existing for Microsoft Flight Simulator but keeping the feeling of a real FMC-CDU.
- Follow a flight plan.
- Flight direct to a FLP waypoint (by passing the ones wanted) and continue from there.
- Choose any waypoint in Microsoft database to flight direct to without a flight plan loaded.
- Select an Arrival procedure for destination airport.
- Follow lateral and vertical navigation desired, speeds and altitudes.
- Automatic calculation of vertical navigation (airspeeds and altitudes).
- Display a lot of different information concerning airports and navaids.
- Display information concerning fuel and winds.
- Pass VOR, ADF and COM frequencies from navaids or airports to aircraft radios.
-Windows XP with at least SP1, .Net Framework 1.1, FS9 (for FS9 version) and FSX SP1 (for FSX version). A screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher (1240 x 1024 recommended). Default Boeing aircraft FS9 / FSX aircraft must be installed.